Saturday, January 2, 2016

I think it's a tumor....

Today is the start of my new healthy eating regime.  I woke up this morning with a massive headache, I can only attribute to either an allergy issue or withdrawals.    But, being the comical hypochondriacal nerd...I think it's a tumor.
 I know, I know, it's not a toooomuh.... But, sugar withdrawals and allergies are not fun.   And-- I'm just hoping that today is day 1 of that.... and that in a few days, I will be over it and all will be right with the world.  

As far as my eating habits today, I count them as a 9.5.  I won't count it as a 10 because I had to stop and get something from Wendy's.  On the bonus:  I went online and looked to find out the calorie, carb, and fat count.  Although, it's my primary goal to simply eat healthy and nutritious meals, it's also a goal to cut out fast food.  Today, I didn't plan as well as I should have.  But tomorrow is a new chance to do it again!  


No comments:

Post a Comment